41301Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: A Little Humor On Trekking Poles And Going Light!

    Apr 26, 2014
      On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:37 PM, <rnperky@...> wrote:
      when I read about UL packers 'mooching' food and using others tents ...

      Robert - that's not what I said.

      I said that to refuse to carry a bearcan (which some people do) was like mooching food (which I do only rarely) or wanting to share a tent (which presumably no one would consider). I agree that exaggeration is hard to do online without inviting a misreading, but still I don't think my comment was open to the interpretation that I've been accused of..