41300Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: A Little Humor On Trekking Poles And Going Light!

  • rnperky@sbcglobal.net
    Apr 26, 2014
      I don't think you should apologize for someone elses rude comment! I thought the same exact thing when I read about UL packers 'mooching' food and using others tents, and thought what a load of crap! I am also a light packer and have never seen that type of behaviour on the trail before. Maybe they had a bad experience with an UL packer in the past, but to put us all in the same catagory is painting with a pretty broad brush! I pack light, but I pack everything I need to be safe and self-sufficient, and have weathered some VERY severe storms with my lightweight set-up.
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic