40758Re: [John Muir Trail] Quick survey

  • Lynn Alexander
    Apr 6, 2014

      I tried to take your survey,  but it requires JavaScript,  which doesn't work an an Android phone.

      On Apr 5, 2014 12:51 PM, "John Ladd" <johnladd@...> wrote:

      In interpreting the results of my 2013 hiker survey -- which did not ask respondents to list body weights -- I would like to have a rough estimate at how much  "typical" JMT hikers weigh within different categories of gender and pack weights. While I won't be able to directly link these responses to my survey, it will help put some of the data into context.

      If you'd be willing to help, please go to this link and take a Survey, which should require less than 2 minutes of your time.

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JMTbodywt

      It has five simple questions about your

      gender
      Sierra hiking experience (or plans for the JMT)
      body weight
      pack weight
      weight change on recent trips

      San Francisco, CA  94114-3707