40755Re: 2013 Hiker Survey - teaser charts

  • Inga Aksamit
    Apr 6, 2014
      I won't be able to comment on the JMT until later this year but when we did the High Sierra Trail in 2012 we planned for 9 days and finished in 8 so we were a full day ahead of schedule. We lounged around Whitney Portal waiting a day for our ride, gorging on burgers, fries and those ridiculously huge and delicious hiker breakfasts-very enjoyable. We got ahead of schedule on some flat sections and after 3-4 days felt stronger so we just kept going, leapfrogging over planned campsites.

      Inga Aksamit
      Mobile: 415-470-1812
      Email: Iaksamit@...
      About Me: about.me/IngasAdventures