40752Re: TP Free

  • Jim Seamans
    Apr 6, 2014
      The TP I use comes from any camping store.  One roll weighs one ounce contains 240 sheets and uses probably about 20% of the space of the costco roll or less.  Average of  7 or 8 days from MTR allows a minimum of 30 sheets per day which I have found to be more than enough.  Assuming no fire restrictions I can use existing fire rings and burn it as I travel or worst case carry the ounce the whole way.  Other than using strictly natural materials I don't think one could find a lighter system.  However anyone might find a method they like better.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic