40739Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Mammoth Transition

  • Bill Cathey
    Apr 5, 2014
      I drove into Mammoth Lakes a couple of times during my last visit to the area. I've previously stayed in Lee Vining, but I plan on staying in Mammoth Lakes next time. Nice town. I believe the airport would be E of town, though.

      bill

      On Apr 5, 2014, at 10:05 PM, brucelem12 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I’m not local to Mammoth, (so all those who live around there feel free to hop in and provide corrections/additions as appropriate), but Mammoth is quickly becoming a favorite springboard for me.

      Mammoth airport is 7 miles out in the flats W of town.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic