40726Re: [John Muir Trail] Mammoth Transition

  • andell85
    Apr 5 3:13 PM
      Hey!! Myself and two friends will also be starting on August 20th!! I will be driving from Montana and they will be flying into Las Vegas from NYC. It'll pick them up at the airport and we plan to spot my car at WP, stay a night in Lone PIne and the next day bus our way to HI the morning of the 18th. Maybe we'll run into you Lyle or Chip! If you guys plan to end around Sept. 8th or 9th. I would be happy to give you a ride down from the Portal to Lone Pine. We'll be leaving Lone Pine early on the 9/10.
      Anyway, thanks for posting I'm sure I'll garner some much needed advice from this thread as well.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic