40556June 1 HI permit available later today

  • ravi_jmt2013
    Apr 1, 2014
      I'm going to be giving up a June 1 permit for one person (Happy Isles to Little Yosemite Valley, no Half Dome permit) later this afternoon when the permit office is usually less busy.  Since the quota on that date is currently full, I wanted to provide a heads up that it will be available later today. I'll reply to this post when I get off the phone with the permit office.

      Too many personal scheduling issues have combined with some lingering concerns over remaining snow and emerging bugs so I'm opting for a two week Appalachian Trail segment later this month instead.

      Hope someone here can make use of the permit!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic