      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Roleigh Martin
      Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 8:29 PM
      To: John Muir Trail YahooGroups
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] resupply

      I have used Sequoia Kings Pack Train, owned by Danica Berner, every year on the JMT since 2009.  Have booked them for 2014 too.  We have information on them in our files library -- look for folder on resupply.  We also have a packer cost sharing database in the database folder so you can share packer costs with others.  See the below folder.

      _

      On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM, <lorim@...> wrote:

      There were posts a month or so ago re resupply Charlotte Lake.
      I deleted these since I thought we were going to hike over Kearsage Pass and out for resupply.
      Now interested in the pack in option.

      I found info re Pine Creek Pack Station/Berners packers.
      Has anyone used this service?  Or have info re other packers?

      Thanks, Lori

    • Show all 56 messages in this topic