      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lorim@...
      Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 8:25 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] resupply

      There were posts a month or so ago re resupply Charlotte Lake.
      I deleted these since I thought we were going to hike over Kearsage Pass and out for resupply.
      Now interested in the pack in option.

      I found info re Pine Creek Pack Station/Berners packers.
      Has anyone used this service?  Or have info re other packers?

      Thanks, Lori

    • Show all 56 messages in this topic