384Re: Where is everybody?

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Mar 29, 2001
      Three of us are going Aug 24 through Sept 21 or
      22. Doing some side trips, too. Plan is to bag Muir,
      Whitney and Russell before coming out. After Russell, we
      might come out or stay one more night. We'll see how it
      feels. <br><br>Will start training/walking with the pack
      next week during lunch, then try a weekend
      snowshoe/backpack, tbd (bp or snowboard) easter wkend, then a 5 day
      backpack in the Grand Canyon. Can't waiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!!
    • Show all 473 messages in this topic