37977RE: [John Muir Trail] Wildflower session on JMT

  • Swamy LLM
    Feb 6, 2014
      Joe,
      I read about sky pilot last year before going to Whitney.
      I thought they will be very sparse... just your picture shows the patches aren't very far.
      thanks for info.

      John,

      Wow ! those images are great. I looked at few images of "Walk the Sky" book also, spectacular.
      I'm going with ambition of photographing on entire trail this year or make notes on locations to come back again.
      Hopefully have reasonable flowering season this year despite dry conditions now.

      -Swamy
      www.llmswamy.com/gallery2

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic