3797Re: [John Muir Trail] headnets and sat phones

  • Rich Ehli
    Mar 3 11:34 AM
      It gets mixed reviews. Perhaps they didn't do enough testing before
      releasing it. In general, the reviews of owners who bought through REI
      and claimed to have carefully followed all directions were mostly favorable.
      http://tiny.cc/oNKAO

      but all three gear testers at BackpackGearTest.org panned it
      http://tiny.cc/dyPNf

      I am still thinking about getting one - around $200 including the
      one-year subscription - but I wouldn't expect too much.

      Rich

      Barbara Karagosian wrote:

      > Would people prefer the sat phone to a Spot, perhaps?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic