      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Swamy LLM
      Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:38 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Wildflower session on JMT

      What is the best times to see wildflower on JMT  ?
      Not expecting much on 11K and above elevations. How about rest of the route under 11K ?
      I think, we see flower about 3 or 4 weeks after snow melt at these elevations.
      I planned my trip based on that assumption; but want to check with expert JMT'er here.

      thanks
      Swamy

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic