3788headnets and sat phones

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Mar 2, 2009
      Hi there,

      Any opinions on the best mossie head net to use? I have the OR spring ring
      one, and also a couple of other varieties that don't have the spring ring.
      I dislike them all. Does anyone have a preference based on experience of
      swarming mossie?

      Second question - has anyone used/rented an iridium sat phone? If so, what
      sort of batteries does it use and how long so they last, assuming that one
      does not have it turned on most of the time, nor use it unless for an
      emergency.

      Would people prefer the sat phone to a Spot, perhaps?

      Thanks o much - Barbara