37871Re: What do you do with your stuff?

  • Robert
    Feb 5, 2014
      I'm in the same camp as you Chris. I no longer put my bear canister too far away from me. I had my Bearikade clawed up the first year I had it while camping in Viddette Mdws., but it was the same year the Bear Vaults were being opened up before they had the new locking mechanisms for their lids. The bears would bounce on the side of them and pop the lid off, and the one at Viddette Mdws was trying to do the same with my Bearicade. But every since then, I haven't had any more instances, and I keep mine usually about 10 yards from me so I can see it at night.