3760Re: which cell phone carrier works best at Quail Meadows (to call Vermillion resort from the JMT/'Quail Meadows junction)

  • jason
    Feb 26 4:33 PM
      I can only offer that I use Verizon Wireless in the Tuolumne Meadows.
      But I haven't tried it while backpacking, only while working or driving.

      > Which cell phone carrier works best at Quail Meadows (to call Vermillion
      > resort from the JMT/'Quail Meadows junction)?
      >
      > which cell phone carrier works best at Toulumne Meadows (or between
      Toulumne
      > Meadows and Reds Meadow) (to call Reds Meadow resort from the there
      in case
      > one is slow approaching the resort and is going to miss the original
      date)?

      > which cell phone carrier works best at Charlotte Lake or Bullfrog
      Lake to