36130Scales, for those that really care. (Sidebar topic?)

  • robert shattuck
    Dec 18, 2013
      In all the years, I've never done more than weigh my pack maybe at the AMTRAK station just for fun, or at the very end of the trail when you walk down into the portal and line up with all the poor sods, weighing their eighty pound packs before they set off up Whitney.

      But this afternoon my girlfriend walks in with what looks like an iPad, but turns out to be an Ozeri Touch II digital kitchen scale / model # ZK013

      21.49 from your good buddy, Jeff Bezos.

      Sent from my iPhone