      Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:03 AM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] RE: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

      wait...this is like the 'Jason' from the movie :)  No Way...

      Hubby finally convinced me to watch it tonight.  I chose the JMT as my 40th bday trip...and since I am 41 on Monday and tonight was 'date night' to celebrate my bday, we couldn't think of a better date night than to grab some salmon, some beer and watch MMAAH.

      I thought I would be sad since I can't look at a picture and know where it was (unless I have the date in front of me).  Instead it made me smile.  Our trip was just as Epic as yours...and I miss the trail.  I thought I would never do it again because there are so many other places to see...now I am trying to figure out how to get time off again

      ---In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <xparrot9@...> wrote:

      Thanks JD,
      Actually, "Wild" got in touch with us, and is already working on the review.

      Also, even though we aren't available on iTunes in a lot of places outside the US yet, it is still available on DVD or Blue Ray (Although we're backordered on Blue Rays at this moment,) or live streaming from out site. Here's a link to find it.

      http://www.mmaah.com

      We've really been moved by all of the love from all of the kind words coming from all of you down under;-)

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: jdebelle@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 00:24:30 +1100

      Yup, can also confirm the title song by Opus was used for a KFC TV commercial in Australia too. What a buzz that was to hear it on TV.

      Nice work guys, although as of a few days ago the movie is not available on the Australian iTunes store?? A few friends are interested to purchase their copy but are unable to do so.

      Also, an outdoors magazine in Australia called Wild are extremely interested in reviewing the film and I think may put an article in an upcoming magazine here in Australia.

      once again, great work folks.

      ====
      admin@...

      www.customscollector.com