      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: jdebelle@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 00:24:30 +1100
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

      Yup, can also confirm the title song by Opus was used for a KFC TV commercial in Australia too. What a buzz that was to hear it on TV.

      Nice work guys, although as of a few days ago the movie is not available on the Australian iTunes store?? A few friends are interested to purchase their copy but are unable to do so.

      Also, an outdoors magazine in Australia called Wild are extremely interested in reviewing the film and I think may put an article in an upcoming magazine here in Australia.

      once again, great work folks.

      ====
      admin@...

      www.customscollector.com