      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: apeman45@...
      Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 02:44:15 +0000
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

      Hey Jason

      I was enjoying a Snickers bar the other day while watching the new Michael J Fox show and Opus Orange's Crystal Clear song was prominently featured in the soundtrack of the show. They did such a good job on Mile...Mile and a Half I was glad to see them get some exposure. People need to check them out. I love their music!

      My copy of the movie has been passed around a lot and has received nothing but great reviews. Even my non hiking friends loved it.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic