35353RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

  • Jason Fitzpatrick
    Oct 4, 2013
      Glad you liked it, and even happier you John Muir would have;-)

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: cbharrell@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:26:36 +0000
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

      We streamed & watched Mile... Mile and a Half last evening... It was great!

      We thru-hiked the JMT this summer (7/21-8/11) and the movie took us right back to the trail. However, 2013 being a very light snow year, we didn't see or have to deal with anywhere near the white stuff the group did in 2011, with a 200% snow year. It must have been so incredibly challenging crossing all those snow fields and CLIMBING up & down the passes! Wow!

      Anyway, a job well done on the movie! The scenery is spectacular and you all captured the essence of the trai in each & every shotl. I especially LOVED the scenes of the night sky. I think John Muir would have been pleased...

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic