35295RE: [John Muir Trail] RE: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

  • Jason Fitzpatrick
    Oct 2, 2013
      We dropped them off at the post office on Monday!

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: forgetwho@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 08:16:48 -0700
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] RE: Mile... Mile & A Half has been released.

      Hi Jason, I preordered a copy.  Have you mailed those out yet?  :-)

      Gail

      ---In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,
      Jason From the Muir Project here. Great news, we've finally released the film on iTunes, DVD/Blue Ray, On Demand Cable and live streaming from our site. Here's a link to find it.

      www.mmaah.com

      Also, having met a lot of you at our screenings, if you could go onto the itunes page and rate it or even write a review that would be a huge help to us.

      Oh and please spread the word to anybody who you think might like the film. Studio films have 50 million dollar marketing budgets, ours is closer to $50;.-)

      We're so grateful to all of you for helping us get to here!
      Jason

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic