35233Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Rubber Trekking Pole Tip Protectors/Walking Tips

  • Mark Liechty
    Oct 1, 2013
      On Oct 1, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "kennethjessett@..." <kenjessett@...> wrote:

      The rubber (plastic?) tips on my poles lasted less than a day. First one decided to hang around the trail and then the other went off to find him.

      The odd thing is, with all the tap tap tapping going on with rubberless tips, you would think the trail would be full of them, but not a sighting anywhere. One of the great mysteries of life.
      #########

      Just a matter of what catches you eyes.  I pick up about a dozen of these tips a year.  They are litter, not unlike empty beer bottle or candy wrappers.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic