      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Kundell
      Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 7:33 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Oct anyone doing the JMT

      When you did the HST to the JMT, did you just turn left when you hit the
      JMT from Wright creek, or did you go to Whitney and do a U-turn? I am
      thinking of doing that hike next year or two, and would forgo the
      Whitney scene. Would be a long trip between resupplies if you are
      resupplying at Muir Ranch, how did you handle that?
      The May trip must have been spectacular, with snow at Precipice Lake?
      Stephen

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic