35106RE: JMT Survey

  • ravi_jmt2013
    Sep 23, 2013
      I get the following message when clicking on the link:

      This item might not exist or is no longer available

      This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <krishna9012@...> wrote:

      I tried but it says the survey does not exist!

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <djpauw@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the feedback on the link.  I am trying to figure out why it works for some and not for others.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <rnperky@...> wrote:

      Link didn't work for me either Joe!

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      > Bad Link