35102RE: completed my JMT!!!!

  • walkingwomad
    Sep 23, 2013

      Hi guys!

      I uploaded my mountain lion story on my blog. No pictures and videos yet but it's there. I do ask you to please please please be nice to me and respect my feelings if you comment on what happened... I might seem brave (well not at all during that night) but I am just a tiny tiny humble woman and that night was the worst night of my life (no matter whether I was in real danger or not!)...  I still wanna share the story with you... so if you wanna read it, just go to my blog (the story is in the post DAY 2 and 3, underneath the Half Dome pictures)...

      Happy trails (even though this story ain't the most happy one.... yet I learned so so so much that night and there do was a HAPPY END :c)!!!

      Helen aka CAT woman

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <hank1980@...> wrote:

      Took a quick look at your blog link and absolutely related to how you felt on completing the JMT. Competed mine in Sept of 2012 and tried saying pretty much the same thing while taking a video on Whitney. Half talking and half trying not to cry, just made a mess of it.
      Congratulations and thanks for taking me back.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic