34977Re: You can register your dislike or like of the new Yahoo Groups format here

  • kennethjessett@sbcglobal.net
    Sep 11, 2013
      Well, this is interesting. I posted this message (or meant to) to this site and nothing happened so I supposed it was another one of those 'lost in space' messages, so I wrote the other one, and now this one appears. So, maybe it is Yahoos fault after all? Down with the tyrant Yahoo!!!

      Ken.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "kennethjessett@..." <kenjessett@...> wrote:

      > Roleigh, I only use the site to read and post messages and I don't bother with the files or other links.
      >
      > Whilst I'd like to post my trip report, it takes a URL to do that, and so I cannot post it unless I want to create a blog somewhere, which I really don't want the bother of.
      >
      > As far as I'm concerned, this site is no better nor no worse than most around and I don't see any difference over the last few months. In any case, I suspect most just use it to see what others are talking about.
      >
      > My computer is so slow these days and freezes constantly, so I can't really tell if this site has changed from fast to slow, as some say it has, except to say it is adequate for what it is supposed to do. And after all, it is free.
      >
      > Ken.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic