34909Yahoo has changed the links to the files folder, etc.

    Sep 7, 2013
      A member posted in another thread tonight that the link to the files folder is broken.
      That was a surprise to me.

      I have no idea what the "neo" stands for in the link.

      I'm quite upset with Yahoo for doing such radical changes to the groups without informing the moderators ahead of time.  I'm also upset they trashed our home page and graphic image there.

      Looks like I'll be busy trying to fix things up.

      Thanks for bringing this to my attention.