34701Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Fences on Trail?

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Aug 27, 2013
      Have a great time John!

      On Aug 27, 2013, at 8:54 AM, John Ladd <johnladd@...> wrote:

      On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM, kennethjessett@sbcglobal.net <kenjessett@...> wrote:
      I expect any day now, John Ladd will offer to set-up a resupply depot along the bottom half of the trail using llamas to bring the food in. I can see him standing on the side of an escarpment wearing a kilt and playing the pipes to draw the curious traveller and seduce them with his ghee, pigs fat and other similarly horrible stuff.

      What a great idea. Maybe I could joint venture it with

      No, I haven't left town yet. Tomorrow morning. 23 days with gloriously no temptations to post excessively or again re-argue the benefits of lardo, ghee, pesto or confits

      Unfortunately, it may take me a while to learn how to play a bagpipe. Would an Irish flute do as well?