34653Re: [John Muir Trail] Sierra storms

  • Luke
    Aug 25, 2013
      RE: "Forecast is for a little rain tomorrow, and then great weather out as far as they can see (which I hope is three weeks)."

      Hi Ray,

      Thanks for the on-sight weather report. What source(s) are you using for the future weather forecasts?

      Thanks, Luke.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Ray Rippel <ray.rippel@...> wrote:

      > Classic thunderstorm weather for the Sierra Nevada. Yesterday, in Mammoth,
      > the sky was perfectly clear in the morning, started getting a few puffy
      > clouds in the early afternoon, and was raining, flashing, and rumbling at 4
      > p.m.
      >
      > Things are supposed to be the same today (So far they are; skies are clear.)
      >
      > Forecast is for a little rain tomorrow, and then great weather out as far
      > as they can see (which I hope is three weeks).

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic