34644Re: Scale in Yosemite Valley?

  • kennethjessett@sbcglobal.net
    Aug 25, 2013
      There is a suspension scale right outside the permit office in the valley. But one wonders what you are weighing at the end, if it is your self, you will need a sack to climb into, then have someone lift you and the sack up to the hook at the bottom of the scale. Please let us know how that goes. :-)

      Ken.

      > I got such useful information about a scale at the start of my trip
      > (Whitney Portal), I now wonder about a scale at my exit (Yosemite Valley).
      >
      > Anybody know where I can find one? Either a step-on for my weight or a
      > hanging one for my pack weight would be great.
      >
      > John Curran Ladd
      > 1616 Castro Street
      > San Francisco, CA 94114-3707
      > 415-648-9279