      From: scriv.ener <jeffreyz212@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 9:41 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Is there a scale at Whitney Portal?

      Just beware that the latitudinal variation gravitational flux provided by the proximity of the eastern escarpment, and in particular by the
      Whitney monolith, can cause variations in spring-fed readings. You will probably find an appropriate co-efficient at the bottom of a bottle of hootch.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "tamirph" <tamirph@...> wrote:

      > lol...I am actually debating taking the bathroom scale so we can check our before and after weight!!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic