33966Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Smoke In Yosemite From Fires

    Aug 4, 2013
      Thanks for working with me on this. I use an altimeter so that should find it for me, together with the topography and vegetation. If I'm not too tired, springs usually kind of leap out visually..

      On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Robert <rnperky@...> wrote:
      Ray, John - It is somewhere between 9000' and 9200', left of the trail in an embankment of sorts. I don't use a GPS so I don't have the exact coordinates, but that should put you 'in the ballpark' for anyone to find it if they are looking.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic