3353RE: [John Muir Trail] Loading Coordinates

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Jan 16, 2009
      Dear Roleigh, I notice in Elizabeth Wenk's book the coordinates are NAD27,
      and on the spreadsheet she has these and also NAD83, and you use NAD83 on
      your spreadsheet. I've read that the 83 is more accurate. Please could you
      explain why you chose that system? Thanks, Barbara

      > > --- In johnmuirtrail@ <mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com, Roleigh Martin