33289Re: [John Muir Trail] Heading out!

  • Ray Rippel
    Jul 20, 2013
      Good hiking, Gail. Take it one step at a time and soon you will be having the adventure of a lifetime!

      On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Gail <forgetwho@...> wrote:

      I'll be leaving home Monday morning to drive to the Owens Valley (from which I'll bus to Yosemite). I'll be hitting the trail from HI on Thursday morning.

      This forum has been invaluable to me in my planning over the past 15 months. Thank you all for that!

      Since my pace will be glacial (if that's even a good analogy anymore for being slow), if you start within a week of me (or even later), you'll no doubt pass me somewhere on the trail. I'd love it if you'd say hello. I'll be wearing my John Muir pin on my (white) hat :-).

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic