33288Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Heading out!

  • Bill Heiser
    Jul 20, 2013
      I live in San Francisco, so all I know about "summer" is what I see on the news :).

      July 20, 2013 10:09 PM

      If it stays as hot as it's been, that's about the size of it :-).

      Gail

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Heiser <bill@...> wrote:

      > So you're planning on melting rapidly? :D
      >

      > > Gail <mailto:forgetwho@...>
      > > July 20, 2013 8:07 PM
      > >
      > > I'll be leaving home Monday morning to drive to the Owens Valley (from
      > > which I'll bus to Yosemite). I'll be hitting the trail from HI on
      > > Thursday morning.
      > >
      > > This forum has been invaluable to me in my planning over the past 15
      > > months. Thank you all for that!
      > >
      > > Since my pace will be glacial (if that's even a good analogy anymore
      > > for being slow), if you start within a week of me (or even later),
      > > you'll no doubt pass me somewhere on the trail. I'd love it if you'd
      > > say hello. I'll be wearing my John Muir pin on my (white) hat :-).
      > >
      > > Gail

      July 20, 2013 9:44 PM
      So you're planning on melting rapidly? :D

  • Show all 15 messages in this topic