33284Re: [John Muir Trail] Heading out!

  • Bill Heiser
    Jul 20, 2013
      So you're planning on melting rapidly? :D

      July 20, 2013 8:07 PM

      I'll be leaving home Monday morning to drive to the Owens Valley (from which I'll bus to Yosemite). I'll be hitting the trail from HI on Thursday morning.

      This forum has been invaluable to me in my planning over the past 15 months. Thank you all for that!

      Since my pace will be glacial (if that's even a good analogy anymore for being slow), if you start within a week of me (or even later), you'll no doubt pass me somewhere on the trail. I'd love it if you'd say hello. I'll be wearing my John Muir pin on my (white) hat :-).

      Gail

  • Show all 15 messages in this topic