33207Re: Ride from Whitney to Mammoth Lakes on a Sunday....

  • jj442434
    Jul 18 10:00 AM
      Being experienced in hitch-hiking on Hwy 395, how long do you think it would take 3 guys in their early 20's to get a hitch from Lone Pine to either Mammoth or Lee Vining?

      Keep in mind that we will be clean backpackers, not having just finished a thru-hike. I think if it were me, I'd actually be more likely to pick up dirty backpackers, counter intuitively. That way I know they have tents and sleeping bags inside their packs instead of machetes.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic