33069[John Muir Trail] Re: Current water availability and stream crossings

  • Robert
    Jul 14, 2013
      John, Yes, Grouse Lake on the 17th! I get a bonus night somewhere along Bubbs Creek, as I am coming in the day before over Kearsarge. Getting a later start than I would like, but am shooting for somewhere between Viddette Mdw. and Sphinx Creek Jct. on the 16th. Any recommendations for decent camping in that neck of the woods? Are you going to be traipsing around up in that area during that time?

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      > John:
      >
      > We (Robert) are/is planning 5-6 days for the whole thing. He has done it
      > before, I haven't.
      >
      > Joe

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic