32964Re: [John Muir Trail] GERT: John Muir Trail] Mild Panic - Bear canister delivery "delayed"

  • stolv
    Jul 10, 2013
      Hi Joe & all!

      Wow! I'm just overwhelmed by the support received by the members of this group!

      THANKS A LOT to ALL of you! I've also received offers to borrow a BearVault, a Bearikade and a Garcia off-board! Thanks again!

      After arriving at SFO on Friday I will drive right up to REI Berkeley pick up either the one on hold or the one I ordered (if it's there already) and cancel the other one.

      I will sleep much better now for the last night before flying to the US!

      Best regards & thanks again!
      Gert

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      > Gert:
      >
      > they have it on hold now thru Sat. If you aren't going to get it please
      > call REI Berkeley and cancel it.
      >
      > Joe

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic