      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of shawn peterson
      Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:12 AM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Mild Panic - Bear canister delivery "delayed"

      Hey Joe,

      I ordered a bearikade, was charged as they say they will upon ordering, about 3 weeks ago.  I called last week and they said they were waiting on their shipment but gave me no date on expected delivery.  They asked me when I was leaving and I told them August....they followed up with August when?

      That made me nervous at first but seeing you got yours puts me at ease.  I've had my heart set on carrying the lower weight this year and I do not want to ever carry this garcia again if i can help it lol!

      Shawn