32845Re: Lightening reminder

  • brucelem12
    Jul 8, 2013
      Sorry Barbara...I don't. Just going from memory ( a dubious reference indeed ). The Bishop Pass area strike stuck in my head since I knew someone hiking there about the same time.
      Bruce

      -------------- Barbara Karagosian <barbara@...> wrote:
      Bruce, do you have any info about the Bishop Lake or Dusy strikes? I don't see it in recent lightning reports. Thanks.
      Barbara

      ------------- brucelem12 wrote:
      -------- My recollection is that the Bishop lake victims were camped very close to the water on a flat/open shore. I know the flats right down close to Guitar Lake tend to be a magnet too. -----------------------------
      Bruce
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic