32268Re: Resupply containers

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Jun 28, 2013
      Florence Lake is incredibly out of the way on any drive to Yosemite. 100 difficult miles east of Fresno, it is going to cost you 8 gallons of gas and five or six hours of time. I suggest Priority Mail to MTR.
      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      backpack45.comtimecheck00.blogspot.com

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic