      From: Scott Dowling
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT 2008 Slide show

      David, just watch your slide show of JMT and I thought it was wonderful. It brought back great memories of my JMT hike this year. I hiked August 14 to September 3. Truly a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your memories.
      pilgrim

      From: Roleigh Martin <marti124@gmail. com>
      To: "John Muir Trail YahooGroups" <johnmuirtrail@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 4:11 PM

      Care to provide us iPhone readers with a link? Thanks.

      Sent from my iPhone