3185Exact Specifics of where Tolumne Meadow Post Office is to JMT Trail (per Lizzy Wenks book)

    Dec 13, 2008
      Total N-S Mileage Description UTM_NAD83
      ---------------- ---------------------------------------
      ----------------------
      20.7 Cathedral Lakes Trail Junction 11S 290368E
      4194330N
      21.6 western merge with alternate route 11S 291408E
      4194086N
      22.2 Parsons Lodge Junction 11S 291817E
      4194970N
      22.9 Tuolumne Meadows backpackers campground
      22.9 Lembert Dome parking area 11S 293042E
      4194785N
      24.0 Tuolumne High Sierra Camp junction 11S 294606E
      4194623N
      24.6 eastern merge with alternate route 11S 294742E
      4193824N

      The above is taken from the Spreadsheet of the JMT GPS waypoint/Campsites
      that Lizzy Wenks provided our group (see file library for our group)

      Which one of the above is closest to the Toulumne Meadows Post Office. What
      time does the Toulumne Meadows Post Office close during the day. My
      understanding is to resupply at Toulumne Meadows, you send your cache into
      the Post Office, correct? Does anyone have any extra information or
      correction to the above?

      Thanks!