      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:55 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Shorty Lovelace trapper Cabin GPS Fixes

      There is another important attachment to the application, that contains photos and pieces of NG maps showing the exact location of the cabins! Here is the link:

      http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Photos/78000293.pdf

      --- In mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com, "krishna9012" <krishna9012@...> wrote:

      > This is what I
      found from an application made to the National Register of Historical places to recognize Shorty's cabins. One should be able to find the GPS fix from the N and E coordinates. Here is the info.

      href="http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/78000293.pdf">http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/78000293.pdf

      > Woods Creek Crossing ;' Zone 11
      > N 40-81-630
      > Vidette Meadow Zone,11