      From: zmortalcityz <2.wheel.kang@...>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: FW: mileage
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 6:31 PM

      These maps are a bit better... Higher quality and significantly more
      detail for off-trail travel. I like how little info snippets are
      included as well. Seems like there are more names shown for side
      trails and lakes, etc as they are not explicitly JMT maps. I have no
      idea about accuracy - I did not bring GPS, but I never got lost once
      and got out alive if that counts.

      http://www.onthetra il.org/Outdoors/ ODC/jmtmaps. html

      .