31578Re: VERMILION VALLEY RESORT PROBLEMS

  • ptoddf
    Jun 15 2:15 PM
      My main concern is having my resupply package be there. The mention on this thread ("A bear must have taken it", they were told), is the second "gone missing" case at VVR I've heard of. That's two too many for me.

      And thanks for the many first hand experience replies across the spectrum. It's all real and helpful info IMO. A visit is clearly a mixed bag, but how could it not be?

      It does seem like VVR must appeal much more to gung ho party animals than others. I mean, $200 a day for food and (a lot of) beer? Wow. That I can afford to miss!

      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Express™, an AT&T LTE smartphone
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic