31562Mile...Mile and a Half Sacramento Saturday 1PM

    Jun 14, 2013
      Just saw the Emeryville screening. It's a great movie. Very funny in parts and great visuals and wonderful sound recording.

      Jason's link to the Sacramento show, tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon is below. I strongly recommend it to any members up there.

      John Ladd

      On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Jason <xparrot9@...> wrote:

      For those of you in the Sacramento area we Have a Matinee on Saturday June 15th @ 1PM at the guild theater. Same goes with the suggested donation, although for that screening half the proceeds will go to The California State Parks Foundation. Here is the link to score tickets for that one.

      http://mmaahsac.bpt.me